1. Policy of confidentiality, personal data processing and user agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) of LLC Copter Express Technologies (the "Company") (OGRN 1167746602320), 121205, Moscow, Bol'shoy Bul'var, d. 42, str. 1, pom. 137, the territory of Skolkovo innovation center (hereinafter referred to as the Company) applies to information that the Company may receive from the User during the use of the Company's website (www.copterexpress.com) related to the Company's and the User's actions necessary for the conclusion of contracts and payment, and determines the basic rules for the use of the Company's website.
2. The fact of using the Company's website confirms the User's unambiguous and unconditional consent to this Policy, including the conditions for personal data processing. In the absence of consent of the User with this Policy and the terms of personal data processing, the User must stop using the site and / or the Company's service. The new version of this Policy shall come into effect from the moment of its posting on the page copterexpress.com/privacy, unless noted otherwise in the new edition of this Policy.
3. To register during purchase, the User will be requested to complete the registration forms. When using the Company's website, the User is responsible for providing reliable and up-to-date information on the questions indicated in the registration forms.
4. In accordance with this Policy, the information processed by the Company includes: the personal data of the User recorded in the registration forms and other information, which is required to be processed in accordance with the current legislation (Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-FZ "On personal data")
5. The User hereby confirms his agreement to provide information, including personal data, and gives the Company consent to the processing of information, including personal data.
The list of information includes: last name, first name, father's name, e-mail address, phone numbers, passport data (if necessary), position, as well as any other information related to the personal data subject. The user agrees to collection, recording, organization and storage of personal data and other information.
6. The purposes of information processing, including personal data, are: use of the Company's website by the User; the Company and User contract execution, as well as the performance of steps necessary for the conclusion of contracts and payment; User identification; User communication; inquiry analysis and response; notifications about new services, products, events; providing up-to-date information.
7. When processing User personal data, the Company is guided by Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data". When processing personal data, the Company takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to it, destruction, modification, distribution or copying, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
8. The User has the right to change or delete the provided information at any time by using the relevant service or by contacting the Company with the requisites specified in this Policy or on the website.
9. The user is solely responsible for his actions related to the use of the site and the Company, including, situations when such actions result in violation of the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. The User is obligated to reimburse the losses caused to the Company and / or to third parties as a result of non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment by the User of the obligations laid out in this Policy and / or the legislation of the Russian Federation.
10. All objects, including works, are available through the Company's website and / or services, including design elements, text and graphic images, are the subjects of exclusive rights of the Company and other rightholders. Use of the specified objects is permitted only within the limits of the functionality offered by the service. No objects can be used in any other way without the prior permission of the copyright holder. Under "usage" the following is understood: reproduction, copying, processing, distribution on any basis and other methods in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. This list is not exhaustive.
11. The provisions of this Policy are governed by the laws of the Russian Federation. If, for one reason or another, one or more provisions of this Policy are deemed invalid, this does not affect the remaining provisions.
12. The User direct all of their questions to the Company's address from the following requisites: LLC "Copter Express Technologies" INN 9729014181; Check point 772901001; OGRN 1167746602320
Legal address 121205, Moscow, Bol'shoy Bul'var, d. 42, str. 1, pom. 137, the territory of Skolkovo innovation center.
Download link will be available after filling in the form
Submit your application
We will get back to you as soon as possible.