We invite you to participate in the annual hackathon on COEX Clover Code quadcopters!
COEX is organizing a third annual hackathon that will take place in Moscow - CopterHack 2019.
CopterHack is a traditional annual event, which unites amateur and professional fans of drones from all over the Russia and the world! In 2018, the competition was joined by 30 teams, totaling at 200 people! This year we are expecting international participants and teams to debut in our hackathon.
The invitation extends to school seniors, students and college and university graduates with interest in unmanned aerial systems, knowledge in the fields of aerodynamics, electrical engineering and programming skills. This is an excellent opportunity to work on an interesting project in an excellent company.
Here you can have a look how it went in 2018:
Copter Express (COEX) is a researcher and developer of industrial drones. The company's quadcopters are designed for educational purposes, autonomous monitoring of different types of areas and aerial cargo delivery. The company produces two product lines: programmable quadcopter constructor kit COEX Clover and industrial autonomous drone COEX Pelican for monitoring of different types of areas and aerial cargo delivery. On the basis of COEX, the FabLab "Copter" was opened, where development activities are being held on the design, assembly, tuning, piloting and programming of multikopter.
This spring COEX held another hackathone — QuadroHack 2019
Partners of CopterHack 2019
In the competition, the participants will have to unite in teams and complete a practical task: to brainstorm, implement and present a project on facilitation of drone autonomy.
CopterHack will begin on Friday, October 11th, at 19:00. On this day, the teams will talk about themselves.
On October 12th at 10:00 the teams will be given Clover Drone Kits to work with. During 30 hours the participants will work on the practice task.
On October 13th there will be a final project defense in front of the jury who will choose the winners, for whom there will be special gifts from COEX and other partners.
The CopterHack 2019 winning team will get a special prize of 200 000 rubles!
October 1, 19:00 — 22:00 — Lesson # 1: Introduction. Goals and mission of the Hackathon. Demonstration of indoor autonomous flight. Quadcopter assembly. Answering questions
October 3, 19:00 — 22:00 — Lesson # 2: Configuring the flight controller, piloting basics
October 8, 19:00 — 22:00 — Lesson # 3: UAV flight control. Approaches to autonomous operation. Pixhawk flight controller and PX4 firmware
October 10, 19:00 — 22:00 — Lesson # 4: Autonomous copter control on the PX4 using the Raspberry Pi 4 on-board computer with a camera
October 11-13: CopterHack 2019 Hackathon
Sign up for CopterHack'19
The hackathon organizers will provide the teams with around the clock access to the competition site, workplaces, the recreation area, as well as wireless Internet and food.
In the end of the hackathon the winners and all the participants will get special gifts from COEX and the other partners and sponsors of the event.
For those who will not be able to attend the lectures, we will provide the online streaming.
The participation in the CopterHack is free.
We are looking for sponsors and partners for the event, you can obtain the information by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lectures for CopterHack 2018 are below:
CopterHack 2018 results
Presentations of the teams
Sign up for CopterHack'19
For all questions concerning CopterHack 2019
Alex Dubinin CMO of COEX +79266989785 email@example.com
Technopolis "Moscow" Volgogradsky prospekt, 42, building 5
1. Policy of confidentiality, personal data processing and user agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) of LLC Copter Express Technologies (the "Company") (OGRN 1167746602320), 121205, Moscow, Bol'shoy Bul'var, d. 42, str. 1, pom. 137, the territory of Skolkovo innovation center (hereinafter referred to as the Company) applies to information that the Company may receive from the User during the use of the Company's website (www.copterexpress.com) related to the Company's and the User's actions necessary for the conclusion of contracts and payment, and determines the basic rules for the use of the Company's website.
2. The fact of using the Company's website confirms the User's unambiguous and unconditional consent to this Policy, including the conditions for personal data processing. In the absence of consent of the User with this Policy and the terms of personal data processing, the User must stop using the site and / or the Company's service. The new version of this Policy shall come into effect from the moment of its posting on the page copterexpress.com/privacy, unless noted otherwise in the new edition of this Policy.
3. To register during purchase, the User will be requested to complete the registration forms. When using the Company's website, the User is responsible for providing reliable and up-to-date information on the questions indicated in the registration forms.
4. In accordance with this Policy, the information processed by the Company includes: the personal data of the User recorded in the registration forms and other information, which is required to be processed in accordance with the current legislation (Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-FZ "On personal data")
5. The User hereby confirms his agreement to provide information, including personal data, and gives the Company consent to the processing of information, including personal data.
The list of information includes: last name, first name, father's name, e-mail address, phone numbers, passport data (if necessary), position, as well as any other information related to the personal data subject. The user agrees to collection, recording, organization and storage of personal data and other information.
6. The purposes of information processing, including personal data, are: use of the Company's website by the User; the Company and User contract execution, as well as the performance of steps necessary for the conclusion of contracts and payment; User identification; User communication; inquiry analysis and response; notifications about new services, products, events; providing up-to-date information.
7. When processing User personal data, the Company is guided by Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data". When processing personal data, the Company takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to it, destruction, modification, distribution or copying, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
8. The User has the right to change or delete the provided information at any time by using the relevant service or by contacting the Company with the requisites specified in this Policy or on the website.
9. The user is solely responsible for his actions related to the use of the site and the Company, including, situations when such actions result in violation of the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. The User is obligated to reimburse the losses caused to the Company and / or to third parties as a result of non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment by the User of the obligations laid out in this Policy and / or the legislation of the Russian Federation.
10. All objects, including works, are available through the Company's website and / or services, including design elements, text and graphic images, are the subjects of exclusive rights of the Company and other rightholders. Use of the specified objects is permitted only within the limits of the functionality offered by the service. No objects can be used in any other way without the prior permission of the copyright holder. Under "usage" the following is understood: reproduction, copying, processing, distribution on any basis and other methods in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. This list is not exhaustive.
11. The provisions of this Policy are governed by the laws of the Russian Federation. If, for one reason or another, one or more provisions of this Policy are deemed invalid, this does not affect the remaining provisions.
12. The User direct all of their questions to the Company's address from the following requisites: LLC "Copter Express Technologies" INN 9729014181; Check point 772901001; OGRN 1167746602320
Legal address 121205, Moscow, Bol'shoy Bul'var, d. 42, str. 1, pom. 137, the territory of Skolkovo innovation center.
Download link will be available after filling in the form
Submit your application
We will get back to you as soon as possible.